cutest flea market I have ever been too!



since it is becoming warmer - my family decided to go to the flea market. i'm always stoked to go because they always have cute little shops to check out! i'm never wanting to buy anything either. I honestly just love seeing the stuff people have to sell. it's always different every time I go to. so you never know what to expect!
this flea market is especially great - because they sell the cutest vintage things!


i met a amazing lady who sold rocks on rocks on rocks. I feel like every thing is so expensive there. but actually - the majority of her items were under $10! people always go in her shop to buy the rocks for meditation. and in my case, I usually buy them because they're so pretty. i didn't buy any however. but - her shop is always my favorite and it's always so nice to see what new things she has to sell! she had rocks to lamps. everything there is amazing! (and honestly I regret not buying something there every time I go there. I hate leaving empty handed!) I have never seen a shop like this. always my favorite!






the outside today section was small - but had cute 'ol knickknacks. a lot where old wooden shelves that they don't use anymore. it was probably too cold for a lot of people to be outside. surprisingly, it was very cold. the outside part of the market - people usually sell their fresh fruit & vegetables. and even then, they didn't want to battle the cold outside! trust me, if I was selling my produce outside in cold windy weather.. I doubt I wouldn't come either!


my favorite part of the flea market today was the garden section. I wanted to take all the flowers home! everything was so pretty & it was a nice feeling of spring! there were so many cute plants there. next time I head back there, I'm definitely going to look there again. they had mini terrariums (was tempted to buy them all).

if you have a flea market around your area - please take a nice day to check it out! usually every time you go it'll be different. everyone that I meet there are so welcoming! it's like a breath of fresh air. who knows, you never know what you might find there!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment